Answer the following questions. If you don't know the answers, you can guess.
(Go back to the Research Methods page)
1. Whose face appears on the penny?
2. What is the minimum voting age in a national election?
3. Is it possible for a football game (not soccer, which is also known as football) that is played to end with a score of 1-0?
4. Who stole the greatest number of bases in professional baseball in a single season?
5. What can you do with a loony?
6. Is the sun closer to the earth or farther from the earth during the winter?
(Last modified: September 12, 2005)